Portland, OR – November 26, 2014 – Red Giant (http://www.redgiant.com/) is back with its annual 40%-off blowout sale, hitting the online store on Tuesday, December 9th. For 24 hours only, from 08:00 AM PST on December 9th to 08:00 AM PST on December 10th, every single Red Giant product sold at www.redgiant.com – full licenses, upgrades and products from the academic store (already 50% off) – will be on sale. To redeem the 40% discount, simply apply the coupon code found on the Red Giant website. There is absolutely no catch or fine print on this sale; every plugin, suite, license and upgrade found in the Red Giant online store will be on sale. So whether you use Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X or other host apps, there is something for everyone.
Annual 40%-Off Sale Video: https://vimeo.com/112834280
Some Examples of Savings:
• Trapcode Suite: Usually $899. Get it on sale for just $540.
• Color Suite: Usually $599. Get it on sale for just $360.
• PluralEyes: Usually $199. Get it on sale for just $120.
• Universe Annual Premium Membership: Usually $99. Get it on sale for $60.
For pre-sales questions, please contact us at redgiant.com/support and we’ll help you out.
The Red Pledge
Red Pledge is Red Giant’s commitment to customer happiness, with no purchasing hassles. It includes a 30-day money-back guarantee and much more. Learn about the Red Pledge guarantee atwww.redgiantsoftware.com/redpledge/.
About Red Giant
Red Giant is a software company made up of talented artists and technologists who collaborate to create unique tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers. Our company culture is focused on finding balance between work and life – we call it “the double bottom line” – this philosophy helps us ignore complexity in favor of building simple tools that yield giant results. Over the last decade, our products (like Magic Bullet and Trapcode) have become the standard in film and broadcast post-production – With over 200,000 users, it’s nearly impossible to watch 20 minutes of TV without seeing our software in use. From our experiences as artists and filmmakers, we aspire to not only to provide tools for artists, but inspiration as well. Watch our films, learn from over 200 free tutorials, or try our software at www.redgiant.com.
For four days, Lantronix is offering 20% off all the products on their Web site, including those designed for the IT crowd. Here are a few spotlighted products:
- xPrintServer – Office and Cloud Print Editions – with an increasing number of employees bringing their mobile devices to work, the xPrintServer offers the ideal mobile printing solution. The Office Edition is designed for iPads and iPhones while the Cloud Print Edition is designed for mobile devices running Android OS, Chrome OS or Chrome browsers. Both versions come with a host of security and enterprise management features. Check out this videos here: xPrintServer – Office Edition Video and xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition
- SLC 8000 advanced modular console manager – provides secure in-band and out-of-band management that allows IT personnel to centrally manage, monitor and troubleshoot IT equipment. This reduces downtime and increases response efficiency so that IT incidents are resolved quickly and with minimal or no network disruption. Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRP6aoro87g
To redeem the 20% off for these and other products, simply visit www.lantronix.com and enter promo code BFCM2014 during the check-out process. The offer runs from 12:01 a.m. Friday, November 28 through 11:59 p.m. Monday, December 1.
For more info, check out the media advisory: Print Easily — Gifts That iPad, iPhone and Android Users Will Love This Holiday Season.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov 24, 2014 – PMC-Sierra, Inc. (PMC®) (Nasdaq:PMCS), the semiconductor and software solutions innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store big data, today announced that Lenovo has selected PMC storage solutions for external connectivity across its ThinkServer portfolio. The Lenovo 8885E by PMC card delivers the full throughput of 12Gb/s SAS and 6.6GB/s PCI Express® 3.0 to maximize the performance of ThinkServer scale-out storage. The card will be offered on Lenovo rack and tower servers.
“Our next-generation ThinkServer portfolio blends storage innovation and standardization for the new software defined age, which requires advanced I/O options,” said Bob Galush, Vice President, System x High Volume Servers and Options. “PMC’s 12Gb/s SAS products include advantages in density, performance and reliability. The Lenovo 8885E by PMC card provides our customers with a scale-out storage solution that can grow based on their needs.”
The low-profile MD2 form factor Lenovo 8885E by PMC card is a Host Bus Adapter that provides eight SAS/SATA ports for 6Gb/s and 12Gb/s JBOD connectivity. The card enables seamless and reliable connectivity to Lenovo JBODs via PMC’s 12Gb/s SAS expanders. It supports all common operating systems, including Windows, RHEL, SLES and VMware variants.
“Lenovo’s ThinkServer products are versatile enough to handle workloads ranging from those found in SMBs to enterprise data centers,”said Pete Hazen, vice president of the Data Center & Server Group at PMC. “A key component of that flexibility comes from their ability to scale based on business needs. IT professionals and data center managers will find that this PMC-based card addresses their immediate storage needs and allows them to future proof against ever-increasing workloads and emerging storage requirements.”
About PMC’s Server, Storage System and Flash Solutions
PMC is a leading provider of enterprise storage system solutions for networked and server storage applications, with a broad portfolio of Adaptec by PMC® RAID adapters and HBAs, Tachyon® SAS/SATA and Fibre Channel (FC) protocol controllers, RAID controllers, Flashtec™ PCIe flash controllers and NVRAM drives, and maxSAS™ expander and FC disk interconnect products. Together, these products provide end-to-end semiconductor and software solutions to the industry’s leading storage OEMs and ODMs and hyperscale data centers. For more information, visit http://www.pmcs.com/storage.
PMC (Nasdaq:PMCS) is the semiconductor and software solutions innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store big data. Building on a track record of technology leadership, the company is driving innovation across storage, optical and mobile networks. PMC’s highly integrated solutions increase performance and enable next-generation services to accelerate the network transformation. For more information, visit www.pmcs.com. Follow PMC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS.
(CHICAGO) – The consumer conscious, no-contract wireless service GIV Mobile is now offering a new $20/month unlimited talk and text plan and rewarding those who encourage others to “answer the call” by launching their new Refer-A-Friend program. GIV Mobile is reinventing what users can expect from their no-contract phone service by offering an all-time low cost plan at $20 a month that includes unlimited talk and text as well as 150 MB of data, perfect for customers who want the amenities of unlimited plans but don’t require a lot of data.
Just in time for the holidays, GIV Mobile has launched their new Refer-A-Friend program that rewards GIV Mobile customers who are spreading the word by giving them one month of complimentary service that they currently use. GIV Mobile helps others give back by donating 8% of every customers’ monthly plan amount to select charities such as The Humane Society of the United States, Kids in Need Foundation and American Forests. Under their new “Refer-A-Friend” program, GIV Mobile users are encouraged to share with others how they can “answer the call” this holiday season.
“GIV Mobile wants to not only reward loyal customers who care about giving back, but also encourage them to share how they are helping the world with their friends and family,” says Omar Aqel, Co-founder of GIV Mobile. “With the recent launch of our new plans starting at $20 that can help charities such as the Conservation Fund, Alzheimer’s Association, DonorsChoose.org and more, we have affordable options that can appeal to nearly anyone.”
GIV Mobile utilizes the blazing fast 4G network of T-Mobile USA, Inc., now including LTE, allowing users to have fast and reliable connections from nearly anywhere in the U.S. Their five Unlimited Everything plans include:
- $20/month Unlimited Talk and Text – talk, text, and International text and 150 MB of 3G/4G data
- $25/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, International text and web(Unlimited 2G speeds)
- $35/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 500 MB up to 4G LTE speeds).
- $45/month Unlimited Everything- talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 2GB up to 4G LTE speeds).
- $65/month Unlimited Everything- talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 4GB up to 4G LTE speeds).
For more information about the Refer-A-Friend program, please visithttps://www.givmobile.com/refer-a-friend.
About GIV Mobile
GIV Mobile is the first consumer conscious, no-contract service dedicated to giving 8% of a customer’s monthly plan amount (starting at $20/month) to a non-profit charity of the customer’s choice. Utilizing the 4G LTE network of T-Mobile USA, Inc. GIV Mobile’s five affordable “Unlimited” no-contract plans allow users to have fast and reliable connections from nearly anywhere in the U.S. Along with providing a great mobile service, GIV Mobile collaborates with extraordinary charities to create a community that is dedicated to giving back. GIV Mobile’s wireless service is exclusively available atwww.givmobile.com.
Portland, OR – November 18, 2014 – The Red Giant Universe is expanding once again with the release of Universe 1.3, the latest update to the world’s fastest growing visual effects environment for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro X and Motion, Sony Vegas and now, Blackmagic’s DaVinci Resolve. Now with 81 effects, version 1.3 features 13 new tools, seven of which are high-quality plugins from the wildly popular developer, CrumplePop. The new update also adds support for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, along with several updates to existing effects.
What’s New in Universe 1.3 Video – vimeo.com/111214739
“The Universe 1.3 update is full of some truly awesome stuff, including tools from CrumplePop, which were never before available outside of Final Cut. This update also features the all-new, highly realistic VHS effect, and support for a new host app: DaVinci Resolve,” states Aharon Rabinowitz, Red Giant’s head of marketing. “Resolve users have been asking us to bring tools like Knoll Light Factory EZ, Holomatrix and Retrograde into their app of choice, and today we’re excited to make that happen.”
“I love the vast amount of effects I can apply to my footage with Universe. It allows me to create truly unique looks that stand out from what everyone else is making,” comments filmmaker Joey Shanks of Shanks FX, who works in association with PBS Digital Studios. “And it’s really nice to know that such a powerful bundle of effects can evolve just like an artist. Universe’s tools are always expanding. It gives me the power to create high-end imagery with a practical workflow.”
Thirteen New Tools for Free and Premium Users
New tools for both free and premium users as well as enhanced and redesigned presets to existing tools, the expanded Universe release includes:
- CrumplePop Photo 2: Give footage the look of a classic or instant photo. Includes tools for color treatments, vignettes, camera blur and more.
- CrumplePop Noir Moderne Light: Create dramatic noir lighting effects with saturation controls, optically captured vignettes, flickering, Venetian patterns and more.
- PixelGlow EZ (voted on in Universe Labs): An effect that isolates the brightest pixels and applies a glow in a variety of preset shapes to mimic halos, sparkles and shimmers.
- 3D Venetian Transition: A transition that divides the layer into vertically rotating sections, while simultaneously revealing a second layer of footage.
- Fill Alpha: A simple utility effect that floods an alpha channel with a color, with variable blending with the original; includes a unique, highly requested blending parameter.
- Sobel Edges: A useful “find edges” stylize effect with variable blending, using the Sobel gradient method to highlight footage edges.
- CrumplePop Fisheye Fixer: An effect designed specially for GoPro® to correct GoPro fisheye lens distortion.
- CrumplePop ShrinkRay: A fast and easy way to make big things look tiny by simulating a tilt shift effect.
- CrumplePop Finisher: Use this effect to easily and dramatically improve the image quality of DSLR footage.
- CrumplePop Overlight: A lens flare and light leak texture plugin that makes it easy to apply washed-out glows and lens flares to footage.
- CrumplePop Grain 16: Using real 16mm film grain, add this effect to footage for the beautiful texture of authentic film.
- VHS: Gives modern footage the classic look, color and distortion of old videotape.
- Chromatic Aberration: A simulated lens distortion effect that mimics real-world lens aberration, in which there is a failure of a lens to focus all colors to the same convergence point; includes color splitting, lens distortion, blurs and lens textures for added realism.
New Effect Controls in the UI:
- New to ToonIt Paint: A new Soft Strokes effect has been added to the Paint style drop down menu
- A new Sketch Outline effect can be found in the UI of ToonIt Cartoon, ToonIt Paint, ToonIt Outlines, and ToonIt Retouch
- ToonIt Paint, ToonIt Presets, and ToonIt Transitions: New Presets featuring the Soft Stroke effect
- ToonIt Outlines: Four new presets demonstrating the new Sketch Outlines effect
- ToonIt Paint: A new preset Water Color, using the existing Watercolor paint effect
Support for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve
Version 1.3 continues Red Giant’s expansion into new host applications with new DaVinci Resolve compatibility. All of the 80+ Universe plugins can now be used in the Resolve workflow, version 11.1 or later.
“We’re really excited to have more than 80 new OFX effects and transitions available for DaVinci Resolve,” says Dan May, president of Blackmagic Design. “Red Giant makes some of the best motion graphics and visual effects plugins in the industry, and we know our users will enjoy having access to Universe’s free and premium tools right within Resolve 11.”
Pricing & Availability
Existing Red Giant Universe users can download version 1.3’s new tools and updates from Red Giant’s website. For new users, Universe is available in a variety of options:
• Basic Membership: Free
• Premium Monthly: $10
• Premium Yearly: $99
• Premium Lifetime: $399
Members of the press are invited to review Red Giant Universe 1.3. For more information, please contact Anya Oskolkova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Red Pledge
Red Pledge is Red Giant’s commitment to customer happiness, with no purchasing hassles. Learn about the Red Pledge guarantee at redgiantsoftware.com/redpledge/.
About Red Giant
Red Giant is a software company made up of talented artists and technologists who collaborate to create unique tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers. Our company culture is focused on finding balance between work and life – we call it “the double bottom line” – this philosophy helps us ignore complexity in favor of building simple tools that yield giant results. Over the last decade, our products (like Magic Bullet and Trapcode) have become the standard in film and broadcast post-production – with over 200,000 users, it’s nearly impossible to watch 20 minutes of TV without seeing our software in use. From our experiences as artists and filmmakers, we aspire to not only to provide tools for artists, but inspiration as well. Watch our films, learn from over 200 free tutorials, or try our software at www.redgiant.com.
November 20, 2014 – IK Multimedia, the leader in mobile music apps and accessories, is pleased to announce another breakthrough in mobile music creation: the release of EZ Voice™ and iRig® Mic HD-A. Together they bring real-time vocal processing and digital audio microphone recording to Android devices for the first time.
With EZ Voice, users will be able to enjoy real-time vocal processing and recording on the latest generation of Samsung devices with Samsung Professional Audio, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge and more.
iRig Mic HD-A is the first digital microphone compatible with all Samsung devices running Samsung Professional Audio as well as other devices running the just released Android 5 “Lollipop” operating system thanks to its new USB audio support.
Real time vocal processing on Android
The new EZ Voice for Samsung Professional Audio devices offers a simple and intuitive way for every singer to create and capture great sounding vocal performances while on the go.
EZ Voice users can process their performances with effects in real-time by applying up to 3 of the available 9 high-quality effects. EZ Voice includes traditional studio standbys like Reverb, Delay, Chorus, EQ, Filter and Level. It also features creative options like Tune, Morph and Choir, which let users apply more radical alterations like changing a vocal performance’s key or gender or even adding in extra voices and harmonies. Users can apply these effects individually or select from a number of included presets for a truly immediate recording experience.
EZ Voice also features a streamlined interface that takes the work out of the recording process – it lets users import any song from their music library and use its included “NO VOICE” function to quickly remove the original vocal track. It clears the way for anyone to step in and give a show-stopping performance.
Available on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge – and soon to be available on the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices – this app allows singers and vocalists to enjoy real time effects processing anytime and everywhere.
The new Samsung Professional Audio compatible devices come with Samsung Soundcamp, a free and full-fledged music studio app that lets musicians record and compose full songs entirely within the device. The EZ Voice app can be used as a standalone application but also as a plug-in inside the new Soundcamp studio for full recording and play-along uses.
Digital audio capture on Android
And now Samsung and all Android 5 users can enjoy high-quality digital recording thanks to iRig Mic HD-A. It’s the first pro-quality digital microphone for Android that allows plug-and-play connectivity via its included USB OTG cable (an additional USB cable is also available for use with PC). The input signal can be set using the onboard gain control while a multicolor LED provides sound level monitoring.
Featuring a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp, iRig Mic HD-A offers unmatched versatility: Singers can perform and record their voices. Musicians and audio engineers can record instruments in the studio and on stage. And broadcasters and journalists can record interviews and other audio sources while in the field. In all cases, iRig Mic HD-A produces recordings with high-fidelity digital sound and superior clarity previously unavailable on the Android platform.
Along with the iRig Mic HD-A, users can also choose from IK’s current range of analog microphones, like the iRig Voice, iRig Mic and iRig Mic Cast. All of these use the mini jack for the input/output connection with the device. Now singers, vocalists and everyone who needs to capture high-quality audio on their Android devices have multiple options suiting a wide variety of needs, applications and budgets.
But there’s more to IK’s line of microphones than EZ Voice, they’re also compatible with iRig Recorder (IK’s quick and easy audio recorder) and any other Android app that uses the mini jack or USB input to record and capture audio.
Pricing and availability
The new EZ Voice app for Android/Samsung Professional Audio is available through the Samsung Galaxy Apps store for only $4.99/€4.49. A free version is also available. EZ Voice and iRig Recorder are also available on the Google Play store.
The new iRig Mic HD-A digital microphone will be available in December 2014 via the IK Online Store and select music and consumer electronics retailers for $129.99/€99.99. The iRig Voice microphone is available for $39.99/€29.99, the iRig Mic is available for $59.99/€49.99 and the iRig Mic Cast for $39.99/€29.99 (prices excluding taxes).
|For more information, please visit:
For the complete list of Android mobile music accessories:
SEATTLE – Nov. 20, 2014 (NASDAQ: AMZN) – Today, Amazon.com announced BlackFriday deals will start even earlier this year, beginning on Friday, November 21, and adding new deals as often as every ten minutes for eight straight days. Plus, Amazon will introduce three coveted Deals of the Day starting on Thanksgiving at midnight, as well as three more on Black Friday – this is in addition to thousands of limited-time Lightning Deals at amazon.com/blackfriday. Customers can shop Amazon on any device, including smartphones and tablets, and enjoy top Black Friday deals anytime and anywhere. Amazon Prime members will continue to receive 30-minutes early access to select Lightning Deals, including many sought-after Black Friday deals. By taking advantage of Prime early access, members will get the first pick of some of the hottest gifts and holiday essentials. Start a free trial of Amazon Prime at amazon.com/prime.
“Our customers are redefining Black Friday shopping. They want to stay home with family, enjoy some turkey and football and shop the hottest deals from their phone, tablet or PC,”said Steve Shure, Amazon Vice President Worldwide Marketing. “Starting November 21, we will add new deals as often as every 10 minutes, for eight days, including tech, toys, tools and more.”
This year, Amazon customers can also shop Black Friday deals while also giving to the charity of their choice. Start at smile.amazon.com/blackfriday, find the same deals, but with one added bonus – Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase to the favorite charity.
Following are examples of some of the door-buster deals that will be available at various times between November 21 and Black Friday atamazon.com/blackfriday:
- Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs including: Samsung 40-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV for $598; Samsung 55-inch Curved Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV for $1,298
- 32-inch LED TV, $79
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
- Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199
- VIZIO 55-inch Smart LED TV, $478
- LG 65-inch 120 Hz LED TV, $648
- Samsung 55-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV, $899
- Save up to 20% on Intel-powered laptops and 2-in-1s
- LG G3 and HTC One M8 smart phones for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract
- Top selling DSLR with two-lenses for under $500
- Select Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $199.99
- Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content
- Roku LT Streaming Media Player, $28
- Panasonic Smart 3D Blu-Ray Player, $35
- Plantronics Bluetooth Headset, $19.99
- 50% off Amazon exclusive Lincoln Logs Redwood Junction, $40.00
- 50% off Amazon exclusive Crayola Imagination Art Case, $19.00
- Buy one, get one free – Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Toys
- Up to 40% off select Lionel Train sets, including Lionel Trains Coca-Cola Holiday G-Gauge Train Set
- LeapFrog LeapBand, $24.99
Books, Movies and Music:
- More than 50 Kindle books for $1.99 each including titles from Philip K. Dick and Ann Patchett
- 80% off The Complete Sherlock Holmes Heirloom Collection
- More than 80% off Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, Collector’s Edition
- 50% off Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books 1-8, plus The Do-It-Yourself Book
- Save on popular books starting at 40% off
- Save on autographed albums including Sam Hunt’s Montevallo and Michael W Smith’s The Spirit of Christmas
- Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 90% on over 90 movies and TV shows
- Up to 58% off 11,000+ popular movies and TV shows including X-Men: Days of Future Past, Friends: The Complete Series, Downton Abbey, and more
- Amazon Wine will feature deep discounts starting at 60% off on over 100 unique wines
- Up to 40% off TaylorMade Drivers (11/28 only)
- Save Over 40% Off FT7 Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- 30% off Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker, 1-Liter (White)
- Artisan brand stocking stuffers under $25, including select baking sheets and baking mats
- Shun DMS0212 Classic 2-Piece Knife Set, $199.95
- Mercer Culinary Genesis 6-Piece Forged Knife Block Set (Steel/Black), $107.00
- Wilton Avanti Everglide Metal-Safe Non-Stick 12-Cup Muffin Pan, $10.95
- John Boos Chop-N-Slice 20” x 15” Maple Cutting Board, $39.99
- Printed Damask Chef Kitchen Apron, $9.99
Patio, Lawn & Garden:
- More than 50% off Black & Decker LSW20 20-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper
- More than 40% off Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill
- More than 40% off Vivere UHSDO9 Double Hammock with Space-Saving Steel Stand (Tropical)
- 60% off Perky-Pet No/No Red Cardinal Bird Feeder
Arts, Crafts & Sewing:
- Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine, under $100
- Brother LS2125i Easy-to-Use, Everyday Sewing Machine, under $50
Tools and Home Improvement:
- Nest Learning Thermostat, $199
- $25 off with $100 purchase of select tools from Makita, Bosch and DEWALT
- $25 off with $125 purchase of select tools from Dremel
- $10 off with $50 purchase of select tools from STANLEY, Black & Decker, RotoZip, SKILand TEKTON
- 20% off select DEWALT tool accessories with qualifying tool purchase
Home and Pets:
- Up to 30% off select Dyson products, including vacuums and heating/cooling fans
- Up to 20% off select Petmate Chuckit! Pet Toys
- Up to 65% off select scan tools and diagnostic readers
- Up to 60% off select car care products, including 3M Complete Car Care Kit
- Up to 50% off select cargo car top carriers
- Up to 40% off Rugged Ridge X-Clamps and LED Light Kits
- Up to 40% off custom-fit floor mats, including Husky Liners
- 33% off PowerAll Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter
- Save on car seats and strollers including 35% off select Graco strollers, car seats and 20% off Maxi-Cosi car seats, strollers and accessories
- Save $250 or more on Samsung baby care washers
- 50% off Levana Sophia Video Baby Monitor
- Save up to 40% on select BABYBJORN bouncers, travel cribs and carriers
- Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop diaper bags
- Select Columbia fleece for baby boys and girls, $17.99
- Baby girls Calvin Klein and Nautica clothing sets, under $15
- Baby boys Calvin Klein clothing sets, under $15
- Select women’s and men’s sweaters, under $20
- Select women’s boots, under $50
- 50% off Vince Camuto Handbag
- 50% off men’s Patagonia shoes
- $14 Amazon exclusive Girls’ Bathrobe and Slipper Sets
- 50% off Amazon exclusive ‘The LEGO Movie’ Watch Set
- $10 and under for Frozen apparel for girls
- 50% off Nina dress shoes for girls
- 60% off Calvin Klein for boys
- $17 and under Nautica hoodies and sweaters for boys
- Under Armour clothing sets for boys, $29.99
- 50% off Hush Puppies dress shoes for boys
- $99.99 14K gold .025 carats diamond stud earrings
- $29 Swarovski Crystal earrings and necklaces
- $29.99 Freshwater pearl 3-piece jewelry set
- $19.99 and under fashion statement bracelets
- Invicta Women’s Angel Multifunction watches starting at $69.99
- 60% off or more on select men’s Kenneth Cole watches
Health & Beauty:
- Save up to $75 on Men’s Grooming products including the Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Men’s Shaving System and the Panasonic ER-GB40-S cordless moustache and beard trimmer
- Save up to $30 on Oral-B toothbrushes
- Save 30% on Nivea Men skin care products including Nivea For Men Active3 Body Wash for body, hair & shave (Pack of 3)
- 60% off CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Brazen Raisin Holiday Gift Set
- 20% off 31″ SpaMaster Stationary LX
- 40% off Shany cosmetics
- 22% off Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Amazon Appstore Offers Over $115 in Top Paid Apps for Free on Android Devices
To get into the spirit of Thanksgiving, today only, Amazon Appstore is offering SpinArt for free. Starting on Thanksgiving and for a limited time, Amazon Appstore will offer a Free App of the Day bundle, featuring over $115 in top paid apps and games for free on Android devices. Throughout the holiday season, the Amazon Appstore will have hundreds of titles that are either free, or available between 50% – 90% off. The Amazon Appstore is available directly on Fire devices, from any computer, and on Android devices. Find out more at amazon.com/appstore.
Thanksgiving Becomes a Mobile Shopping Holiday
Thanksgiving has become one of the biggest mobile shopping days on Amazon. Between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday last year, Amazon customers ordered more than five toys per second from a mobile device. With Amazon’s free mobile shopping app, customers can go from “I want that” to “I bought that” in under 30 seconds. Plus, the latest Amazon app for Android phones includes support for Android Wear devices, extending the mobile shopping experience to smart watches and making Amazon accessible anywhere your watch can go.
Follow Amazon on Instagram
Amazon’s Instagram feed is now shoppable. For any products Amazon posts on Instagram, simply click the URL on Amazon’s profile page in Instagram and you will land on amazon.com/Instagram to shop those clever and giftable products featured weekly on the popular social network.
Amazon.com is now on Snapchat
Customers can now follow ‘amazon.com’ on Snapchat. Amazon will be publishing fun and funny gift ideas, exclusive content, and other interesting products on Snapchat. Amazon will also periodically release deals – customers should note the deal code from Snapchat and visit amazon.com/snapchat for more details.
Fast, Free Shipping Everyday on Amazon
Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 20 million items. To become a member or to learn more about the membership program, customers can visit amazon.com/prime. Amazon also offers free shipping on millions of items every day, year-round, on eligible orders $35 and over.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.